How to Use Your GPS System for Asset Monitoring?
A GPS tracking system has built-in features that allow you to monitor assets and protect your investments:
1.Geofences – Set up a perimeter around any object or location and get notified when a vehicle leaves the job site or enters an unauthorized area.
2. Ignition alerts – If one of your vehicles is started in the middle of the night or on a weekend, you will know about it immediately so you can notify authorities and initiate theft recovery procedures.
3. Locate assets – Real-time mapping is useful for both theft prevention and for optimizing operations. Always know where your equipment is so you can efficiently assign it to job sites.
Why Asset Monitoring is Important?
There are several reasons construction companies should care about what is happening with their equipment, both during and after the work day:
1. Protect your investments – Construction equipment is not cheap. When you make an investment in vehicles and heavy machinery, you expect them to have a long life. Theft or damage can throw a wrench in both your immediate operations and your long-term budget.
2. Reduce your liability – Unauthorized vehicle use can result in property damage, vehicle damage, and worse. Knowing where your assets are at all times can help you prevent accidents that can negatively impact your company.
3. Protect your reputation – Asset tracker allows you to know where all of your equipment is at any given time, so you can re-assign it as necessary. Help keep your construction projects on track by ensuring that you have all the equipment you need, when you need it.
GPS Asset Tracking Solutions
Track the assets that power your business with a comprehensive asset tracking system that works for all your high-value equipment.
It’s time to take control of the things that matter, and GPS Asset Tracking Solutions are here to help. And it’s all part of the powerful “Tracksolid platform”, an innovative GPS fleet tracking solution that grows and adapts to the needs of your business.
When it comes to protecting the assets of a construction company, a little investment goes a long way. Prevent just one theft or the misuse of company equipment and your gps asset tracking system will have paid for itself. Plus, you get all the other great benefits of GPS vehicle tracking, instant alerts, and more.
If you are interested in learning more about asset monitoring and the many other benefits for the construction industry, get in touch with “JIMI IoT” today. We’ll help you evaluate the return on your investment and ensure that you have access to all the useful features you need. Speak to a we today to get started: email@example.com